Cambridge Immunology is led by a steering committee of academics from the University of Cambridge and associated institutes. Members are listed below, along with the Department, Institute or Organisation they represent on the Committee.
- Professor Arthur Kaser, Department of Medicine (Chair)
- Professor Clare Bryant, Department of Veterinary Medicine (Deputy Chair)
- Dr Brian Ferguson, Department of Pathology (British Society of Immunology Regional Affinity Group)
- Professor Ken Smith, Department of Medicine and CIMR (FOCIS)
- Professor Gillian Griffiths, CIMR
- Professor Nick Gay, Department of Biochemistry
- Dr Andrew McKenzie, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
- Professor John Trowsdale, Department of Pathology
- Dr Martin Turner, Babraham Institute
- Professor Gordon Dougan, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- Dr Sarah Teichmann, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- Dr Alice Denton, CIMR (Postdoc representative)
- Michael Harris (PhD student representative)
The steering committee is supported by the Coordinator for the Cambridge Immunology Strategic Network.
Dr Tammy Dougan Immunology Network Coordinator