D Young & Co- Career opportunities for PhD students in a commercial environment
D Young & Co
Career opportunities for PhD students in a commercial environment
Working at D Young & Co offers you the ability to work with world renowned clients, alongside highly acclaimed peers and forge an exciting and successful career. In having offices in The City and Hampshire, you are also able to enjoy your lifestyle of choice – city, country or coast. Sounds appealing?
Training to become a qualified Patent Attorney in one of the leading teams in Europe you will work with national and international clients across a wide range of industries and sectors.
• Challenging work, early responsibility and a training and personal development programme which is supportive and specific to you.
• A rewarding and fulfilling working environment, including a broad ranging, flexible benefits package including bi-annual performance based bonuses.
• Our commitment to developing talented graduates and post-doctorates who have the passion and initiative to build successful careers as patent attorneys.
• An exceptional academic track record in your field, with a minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant field, plus PhD in either Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Chemistry (organic)
• Strong communication skills with the desire and ability to share ideas and expertise, working both in a team as well as autonomously.
• Intelligent and highly motivated, with the drive and ambition to progress your career.
To Apply send your CV by 15th June 2016 via email or online: