- Cambridge Immunology Forum Registration now open!
The Cambridge Immunology Forum 2015 is the flagship event of the Cambridge Immunology calendar. Register now - Thursday September 24th, 2015
- New Coordinator started part time
Apr 02, 2015
Janine Wilkinson has taken over the role of Cambridge Immunology Network Coordinator.
- Eoin McKinney wins the Beit-Wellcome Prize
Feb 13, 2015
- Francesco Colucci and collaborators in Nature Communications this week
Dec 10, 2014
Enrichment of CD56dimKIRþCD57þ highly cytotoxic NK cells in tumour-infiltrated lymph nodes of melanoma patients
- Immunomodulation of Selective Naive T Cell Functions by p110δ Inactivation Improves the Outcome of Mismatched Cell Transplantation in Cell Reports
Feb 05, 2015
Jean-Marc Doisne, Christian M. Hüber, Klaus Okkenhaug and Francesco Colucci in Cell Reports this week
- Lalita Ramakrishnan elected to the U.S. National Academy of Sciences .
Apr 30, 2015
Professor Lalita Ramakrishnan announced as one of 84 new members of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences.
- Andres Floto et al repurpose anticonvulsants as tuberculosis drug
Dec 30, 2014
Functional drug screening reveals anticonvulsants as enhancers of mTOR‐independent autophagic killing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis through inositol depletion
- Sharon Peacock has been awarded a CBE
Jan 05, 2015
Professor Sharon Peacock has been awarded a CBE for her services to Medical Microbiology
- Wellcome Trust award to study link between immune system and brain disorders
Dec 29, 2014
A Wellcome Strategic Award of £5 million includes is granted to a consortium of seven Universities including Cambridge and two companies.