The Cambridge Immunology Network is designed to showcase and enhance the University of Cambridge's position as a leading international centre for research and teaching in immunology. It aims to:
- create a sense of community amongst researchers active in immunology in Cambridge
- encourage research interaction
- make it easier to identify potential collaborators
- ensure Cambridge continues to attract the best students for undergraduate and postgraduate study of immunology
- present a coherent outward face to public and private investors
In this section you can find who is on the steering committee of the Cambridge Immunology Network, a history of the contribution of Cambridge based scientists to the field of immunology and links to further information about immunology.